Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hmmm, where do I begin. I feel like I haven't had much of a break yet. As soon as I returned from DC, I worked the following Monday and Tuesday, I cleaned the house and my parents came in on Wednesday, I gave blood on Thursday, and we went to Clemson and Greenville on Friday. It was a busy week.

Carter also developed a "loose stool" problem. I had forgotten that he had woken up very messy right before I left for DC. Well, I got a call on Tuesday to tell me he had poop from one end of his classroom to another. I took him to the doctor that afternoon. She seemed to think it was too much juice and told me to just give him soy milk and water. The poop continued. From Friday to Monday, we adhered to a rather strict BRAT diet. I even kept him home on Monday to make sure he wasn't eating anything he shouldn't. When he was still poopy on Tuesday, I called the doctor and took him back on Wednesday. In doing some blood work, we determined it's jusgt a lingering virus. I also brought them a diaper to culture. (Hmm, isn't this a pleasent post?) We haven't gotten the results of the culture. Carter is only pooping once a day, but it is rather scary when he does.

No comments: