Life seems to never slow down around here. I have been having laryngitis on and off for 3 weeks now. Luckily, I found out the cold most people are getting last about 4 weeks, so the end is in sight!
Kevin had a good friend who died of a heart attack on Wednesday. He was only 42, so it came as a shock to us.
Carter woke up with a fever of 103 on Friday. Kevin brought him to the doctor who said it was just a virus and not to be surprised if he woke up vomiting and with diarrhea. Luckily, we have only had slight issues with the latter. Every time I hear his stomach gurgle, I panic!
I did my Saturday morning run yesterday. We cut it short by a mile and only ran 9. On Thursday, I learned some great stretches and exercises to help my IT band which has been bothering me. For the first time in weeks, I wasn't in tons of pain when I was finished. I also ran a little slower because my running buddy has been having the same problems. She hadn't been out with us in a few weeks, so it was great to have her back. The forecast was showing 32 degrees and rain. I really wasn't looking forward to it. Luckily, it was in the 40s, and the rain stopped as soon as I arrived at the park to start the run.
Today, Kevin went with a friend to Greenville to attend the funeral, so Carter and I were on our own. He was in a better mood than he had been in the past few days, so I was hoping to run some errands this afternoon. Poor baby fell off a chair and bit his lip. I never knew how much a lip could bleed. Once I got him calmed down, I put him down for a nap. He only slept for about 2 hours and woke up extremely cranky and tired. We just cuddled on the couch until Kevin got home. I was able to get lots of cleaning done during nap time, so that was good.
I have added a bunch of pictures to flickr. A lot have probably already been on the blog, but check them out.
Well, that's the exciting life of the House family. I know you're jealous and wish you were us. 9 more school days until winter break, but I'm not counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment