In late May, we met up with some friends in Charlotte. After lunch, we headed out to the Daniel Stowe Memorial Gardens. They were awesome with tons of water features. I'm sure you can tell which ones Carter enjoyed the most:
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Ok, so I think I will go back and catch up by posting some pictures. I realized how long it's been since I have even uploaded pictures from my camera.
In late May, we met up with some friends in Charlotte. After lunch, we headed out to the Daniel Stowe Memorial Gardens. They were awesome with tons of water features. I'm sure you can tell which ones Carter enjoyed the most:

In late May, we met up with some friends in Charlotte. After lunch, we headed out to the Daniel Stowe Memorial Gardens. They were awesome with tons of water features. I'm sure you can tell which ones Carter enjoyed the most:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment