skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have had a good weekend. Carter woke us up around 7:00 yesterday morning, and we went to Chik-fil-A for breakfast. I gave him a few pieces of my biscuit. He enjoyed it so much that Kevin bought Carter his own!
After, we did some Christmas shopping, came home, finished decorating, and made all of our Christmas goodies. We are running late today. Carter did wake us up around 7:00 again, but we got sidetracked. He is now taking a nap. We haven't been to the grocery store yet. I totally forgot about Kevin's Christmas party this afternoon. I guess I don't have as much time to get stuff done as I thought. I wanted to go to work and work out. I don't think either will happen. Last was so busy that it is a total blur. I feel like I'm going 100 mph in 10 different directions. We did manage to get our Christmas cards mailed. I feel very impersonal. We had the greeting on them already, and we used labels for addresses and return addresses. I'm just happy I did them this year.Carter seems to be feeling better. He finished his antibiotics on Friday. Hopefully, we will return to normal diapers! He is continuing to practice his crawling, so we have started putting locks on cabinets. Kevin really doesn't want to, but it is better than having problems. I think that's about it. 5 more days until the break!!!!!!!!!!
I have some new videos, so I will try to get them uploaded to flickr.
No comments:
Post a Comment