skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A friend of mine gave Carter a swimming pool for his birthday. Carter has never been swimming. Today, I blew up the pool. After nearly passing out and getting cramps in my cheeks, it was done. Kevin set it up early, so the water could be warm when Carter woke up from his nap. I just knew he would be very excited about playing in it, and I could read my book while soaking my feet in the pool. He didn't last very long. He wanted to go over the patio and play with his car. Of course, he thought it was more fun to get in it without opening the doors. I would lead him back to the pool where he would play for a minute, get out, go back on the patio, and cry because it was hot on his feet.



I also have set up a swimming lesson. I found a guy who does them privately. With kids Carter's age, he really just teaches the parents how to work with them. I figured Carter and I can start going to the open swim at the gym on Thursday afternoons.
Carter has been rather cranky. This evening, I noticed his upper molars are really coming through and his bottom ones are starting to come in.
Carter has not been talking a lot lately. He babbles, but doesn't say the words he used to say. He just likes to say "ct" for cat, but today he starting saying "uh-oh."
I think that's all the excitement around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment