Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have just finished a fun filled week of teaching sex-ed. 7th grade girls and 6th grade boys! Now, we only have 5 days left. I can do this. I really can. I actually LOVE my 7th graders this year. They are just a really fun group of kids, and for the most part, their parents have been very easy to deal with. Next year, I will be teaching 4 sixth grade math classes and 1 seventh grade math class. (Of course, that could very well change) The current group of 6th graders are very challenging, so I am happy to only have one class of them next year. It will be an interesting change for me. I love the team I have been on and absolutely love seventh graders. I'm hoping sixth graders will be as much fun. My team will be different, but I really like all of the members of it. Wish me luck making it through the final 5 days. The kids have already lost their minds, so I'm hoping no trouble arises. Of course, I will have the weekend to rest after this week, then the real fun begins....69 7th graders in Williamsburg and Washington DC. Thank goodness the doctor upped my thyroid medicine!

No comments: