On Saturday, we went to pick blueberries and had a great time. At first, Carter spit out any berries, I gave him. Once he ate some dirt and sticks, he decided he liked the berries. he seemed to enjoy himself and enjoy running up and down the rows and into the bushes. To stick to the theme of this post, I forgot to take my camera with me. We ended up with almost 10 1/2 pounds of berries. I made freezer jam last night, ( I will try it tonight before I offer any to anyone.) and I want to make scones tonight. I had so much fun that I talked a friend into going with me on Wednesday morning. I will have lots of berries in the freezer. The possibilities are endless.....blueberry daiquiris, blueberry cobbler, blueberry pie........
Monday, July 20, 2009
Carter had his 15 month appointment last Monday. Nothing too exciting. He has dropped into the 75 percentile for his size. The pediatrician did recommend I buy Carter a potty, so he could get used to it. I had it in our bathroom, but Carter thought it would be better to drag it around the house. Unfortunately, as I was trying to get a picture of Carter with his face flat down in it, he got up.
Other exciting revelations of the week include Carter getting in Kevin's shower, smashing his face against the shower door and screaming. Again, I can never time it right with the video camera. This activity has also transferred to the oven door. I think it's much funnier when I can watch from the opposite side.

On Saturday, we went to pick blueberries and had a great time. At first, Carter spit out any berries, I gave him. Once he ate some dirt and sticks, he decided he liked the berries. he seemed to enjoy himself and enjoy running up and down the rows and into the bushes. To stick to the theme of this post, I forgot to take my camera with me. We ended up with almost 10 1/2 pounds of berries. I made freezer jam last night, ( I will try it tonight before I offer any to anyone.) and I want to make scones tonight. I had so much fun that I talked a friend into going with me on Wednesday morning. I will have lots of berries in the freezer. The possibilities are endless.....blueberry daiquiris, blueberry cobbler, blueberry pie........
On Saturday, we went to pick blueberries and had a great time. At first, Carter spit out any berries, I gave him. Once he ate some dirt and sticks, he decided he liked the berries. he seemed to enjoy himself and enjoy running up and down the rows and into the bushes. To stick to the theme of this post, I forgot to take my camera with me. We ended up with almost 10 1/2 pounds of berries. I made freezer jam last night, ( I will try it tonight before I offer any to anyone.) and I want to make scones tonight. I had so much fun that I talked a friend into going with me on Wednesday morning. I will have lots of berries in the freezer. The possibilities are endless.....blueberry daiquiris, blueberry cobbler, blueberry pie........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment