Carter and I will stay home tomorrow. We were told that he can go back to school after being on eye drops for 24 hours. I just hope he doesn't have fever tomorrow.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
On Thursday, we found out that there was a confirmed case of swine flu in Carter's class. By the time I picked him up at 4:00, all but 2 other babies had been picked up. On Friday, there were only 5 kids in his class. I guess these parents are paranoid. Yesterday, Carter's eye started getting red, and he had a low grade fever. His eye didn't look any better today, and his fever was hovering around 100 degrees. We took him to our doctor's weekend clinic. The doctor confirmed he has pink eye and ran a flu test. Thank goodness it came back negative.
Carter and I will stay home tomorrow. We were told that he can go back to school after being on eye drops for 24 hours. I just hope he doesn't have fever tomorrow.
You can see a little pink in the outside corner of his left eye. It's really not that bad.
Carter and I will stay home tomorrow. We were told that he can go back to school after being on eye drops for 24 hours. I just hope he doesn't have fever tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment