Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For our second day, we went to Magic Kingdom. We decided to ride the boat instead of the monorail. Zach felt a little sick when we got off of it but soon forgot. We started by riding Peter Pan with not too long of a wait. After, we walked right across to It's a Small World and had a very short wait. Mom and I took care of Zoe and Carter while the others rode the Haunted Mansion. We got fast passes for Thunder Mountain Rail Road. While waiting for our Fast Pass time, we ate lunch. Carter enjoyed playing with the horseshoes in the fireplace
We were also to get Rider Switch passes, so Zach got to ride twice. The second time, he rode with me. He get very scared. I couldn't understand why he went again, but he rode a 3rd time when he went back with his parents one night. By that time, the park was getting packed. We rode Pirates of the Carribean while Carter napped in Kevin's arms. We toured the Swiss family Robinson Tree house, and after, we sat on a bench and enjoyed ice cream while Dad, Darren, and Kevin went into the Hall of Presidents. From there, we headed over to Tomorrowland and rode the People Mover. Kevin and I hung out with Carter while the others enjoyed one final ride. It wasn't too late, but it was very crowded, so we ended the evening. Mom and Dad watched Carter while Kevin and I enjoyed a date night at Outback.

No comments: