We had a great weekend. We weren't on the road for the first time in 4 weeks! The highlight of our weekend was a birthday party we went to for Carter's classmate, Mariah. Carter had a blast playing with his best friend Aaron and sliding down the big slide with Daddy and Mama. Everyone was excited when their teacher Miss Erika showed up to celebrate. It was a lot of fun. Mariah's grandmother is another teacher at the school. She seems to absolutely adore Carter. Of course, I couldn't have been prouder when she told me she loves it when Carter runs to give her a hug when she gets to work each day.
I am a first time mom trying to navigate through motherhood without creating a totally neurotic child. I am also a middle school math teacher. Some days, I am terrified I'm turning into "that parent."
No comments:
Post a Comment