Wednesday, May 05, 2010


Oh my goodness, I just realized I never posted anything about Carter's 2nd birthday. Time really is just slipping away from me. I really want to start a petition to add 5 or 6 non working hours to the day. We had Carter's party at a bouncy place with inflatables. It really appealed to me when I was told we would have the place to ourselves, don't show up early, and just bring cake. Carter had all of his grandparents there, 2 cousins, a great aunt, and lots of friends. We worried many of Carter classmates would be out of town because we had his party during spring break. Many of them did make it, especially his best bud Aaron. Carter received some nice gifts, but not too many (thankfully!) We celebrated at school on his actual birthday. I brought petit fours for his classmates, and Carter and I went to the park after to play.

No comments: