Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do you ever have one of those moments when you want to know when you became the grown up? That totally explains how I have felt this week. I would have love to have added pictures on here, but I didn't think you would want any of vomit or poop. I'll spare you!

Carter got sick on Saturday and again on Sunday, and again on Monday. I stayed home on Monday and, Kevin stayed home on Tuesday. Thankfully, by Tuesday night, he was holding down Gatorade, so we braved formula. When that worked, I was very relieved! I was saved from the impending nervous break down.

I was watching Dr. Phil on Monday while at home, and he was lecturing a teenage girl about how much her parents love her. He told her they were the ones who cleaned up her vomit. I understood!

I think Carter was happy to go back to school yesterday. His teacher told me he hugged the other kids and would put his head down on them.

So, anyway, I will try to be a better momma and take and post pictures soon. (Don't have too high of expectations. I have to work on Saturday.)

No comments: