Sunday, March 01, 2009

Carter's being well did not last long. When I picked him up at daycare on Friday, his teachers told me to have fun with him. He had been cranky all day. I figured he was starting with the ear infection his doctor told me he may get. I called the doctor's office hoping they would just call in antibiotics since he had been seen on Monday. Nope. We had to go to after hours care.....AGAIN. We made sure we were the first ones there. Sure enough, Dr. Mom was right.

We didn't do much at all this weekend. I had to do interviews for our magnet program yesterday. After, we went grocery shopping. Today, we didn't go anywhere. It's been raining all day and should turn to snow tonight. We have snow day tomorrow that we will have to make up on the day after Easter. :-( Kevin and I will be getting back late that night from Louisiana. Oh well....

I have finally uploaded pictures. Enjoy....

Carter loved the baked ziti we had for dinner tonight.

Playing with Dad

No comments: