Yesterday was a fun day. I have been wanting ice cream very badly, so we went to Brewster's. Carter likes birthday cake ice cream as much as I do. I shared mine with him, and when I didn't feed him fast enough, he would jump in his stroller and fuss. Last night, our next door neighbors babysat Carter for us to go to a friend's birthday party. They are wonderful and just love Carter to death. Carter is lucky to have "South Carolina grandparents." They asked us if they could keep Carter up later than usual, so they could play with him, and they even taught Carter to say "yeah yeah." I was very nervous all night that Carter would have been fussy, but they said he was great and want to babysit again. I thanked them by taking them dinner tonight.
I am running as much as I can. I have been signed up for a 5K for the first weekend of May, and I want to run a 5 miler the next weekend. I can run 5 miles on the treadmill, but it is much more difficult outside. I am going to have to start running around the neighborhood as much as I can.
That's about all that's going on around here. (at least that I can think of.) Kevin has felt bad all day, so I've been busy trying to get everything done. He was feeling a little better this evening, so he finished the laundry and helped clean the kitchen.

No comments:
Post a Comment