Saturday, April 04, 2009
It has been a busy week! After Carter was scratched on Monday, I saw him get kicked on Wednesday, and on Thursday, I got called to tell me he was bitten. I went to daycare during planning to talk to the director. She assured me these behaviors were normal. My sister told me I was nuts for worrying. I just wanted to make sure. Today, we had Carter's first birthday party. Kevin's aunt came and brought our niece. Kevin's parents brought our nephew, and two of our neighbors came. Carter enjoyed all the attention and was great. He ate almost all his "little" cake. After the party, Carter and I went jogging. He slept through most of the jog. I guess we wore him out today. Here are a few pictures. The rest are on flickr.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment