Sorry, no pictures this week. I hope you got your fill last week.
We got a call from daycare on Tuesday to let us know Carter had fever. I wasn't too surprised. When he went for his 1 year check up, the doctor warned me his previous ear infection didn't seem to be clearing up. I brought Carter to the doctor on Wednesday. Sure enough, one bulging ear drum and another infected ear. He got antibiotic shorts and started oral antibiotics the following day. The doctor told me he should be fine to go to daycare on Thursday. Thursday afternoon, I got another call to let me know Carter had fever. We had our ENT appointment on Friday, so I stayed home again. We are getting tubes this Friday. I'm hoping it helps Carter as much as tubes helped me.
We went to a fair on Saturday where my school had a display I had to man. It's a country fair, so Carter got to pet a rabbit and look at all sorts of animals.
That's about all that's going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment