Monday, April 13, 2009
Spring break was fun and ended too quickly. Carter and I got up at 3:30 and flew to Lafayette on Tuesday. On Wednesday, we took Carter to have his pictures done for his first birthday. Kevin met us on Thursday. We had fun hanging out with Gammy and Poppa. Alana and her family got there on Friday night just in time for the crawfish boil. On Saturday, we attempted to get a portrait of all the cousins. Check out flickr to see those results. After waiting for 45 minutes, the kids had enough and did not want to cooperate. On Saturday afternoon, we went to an Easter Egg hunt at a family friend's house. I have added some pictures to flickr. I will write some more detailed posts later. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment