After the aquarium we returned to our condo to eat lunch and put Carter down for a nap. I decided to try out the fitness center. It was pretty cool. It's on the 20th floor with huge windows overlooking Cherry Grove. Even better, I ran for 30 minutes without any pain! Here's some more pics of the condo: Our room is the second balcony up. Our room overlooks this park. After Carter's 4 hour nap, we went back to the beach. I'm not usually for staying out at the beach for a long time, but I really enjoyed myself today. We played in the tidal pools where the water was really warm. We always went to Gulf Shores, AL growing up. I just can't get over the tidal pools. The beaches here seem so different to me.
I am a first time mom trying to navigate through motherhood without creating a totally neurotic child. I am also a middle school math teacher. Some days, I am terrified I'm turning into "that parent."
No comments:
Post a Comment