We went to the beach as soon as we unpacked. Carter had an absolute blast. He didn't get upset when water hit him in the face or when he fell over. We splashed in the waves and dug in the sand. Carter even wanted to help bury a little girl in the sand.After, we played in the pool and the kids' splash area. Then, we came upstairs, bathed, and cooked the enchiladas I brought.Somehow, I lost his shovel before we left, so we walked to the IGA to buy him one. Carter is enjoying the condo with the huge windows and new things to explore. Can you find the little boy in the curtains? Hopefully, he will sleep well tonight since his bed is in our room.
I am a first time mom trying to navigate through motherhood without creating a totally neurotic child. I am also a middle school math teacher. Some days, I am terrified I'm turning into "that parent."
No comments:
Post a Comment