Sunday, August 09, 2009

After we showered, we walked to dinner at a little seafood place. I didn't realize it was all outdoor dining. We didn't get to enjoy our dinner too much because Carter was intent on throwing as much of his food as he could. I even think food hit someone behind us.
I got shrimp and grits. I think mine are better, but these had corn in them. I think I will have to try it. It is always nice to not have to cook them myself. After dinner, the ocean breeze felt wonderful, so we sat on the swings in the park next to the condo for awhile. Carter decided he wanted to run around in the grass. Of course, he had to get the attention of two women talking on another swing.

When I wouldn't let him play in the trash, he turned into Craig.

No comments: