Father's Day Weekend Part I
I don't think Kevin has been up to Clemson since I was pregnant with Carter. He decided to make a trip up there on Saturday. I told Carter we were going to look for Tiger paws, a cave, and a waterfall.
We started our day with lunch at Pot Belly Deli. The Home on the Ranch was just as good as I remembered.
After we shopped in downtown Clemson. then, we headed over to Carillon Gardens where Carter had lots of fun ringing the bell :
From there, we headed over the alumni walk:
We treated Carter to his first ice cream cone and headed north for the highlight of the day. We took Carter to the Stump House Tunnel and Isaqueena Falls. He has been talking about caves, so we knew he would enjoy it. With a flashlight, we made it as far as we were allowed to go in the the tunnel. After, we headed over the "water faucet." Carter was thrilled to walk on "Thomas's bridge."
We headed up to White water falls, but unfortunately, it really started to rain when we got there.
We definitely had a fun day being "those old people" who visit their alma mater.

No comments:
Post a Comment