Monday, June 13, 2011

SUMMER.......

The possibilities are endless and so is my to-do list:
  • Finally clean the grout
  • Really scrub the laundry room
  • Clean and organize the garage
  • Sew
  • Craft
  • Run at least 20 miles each week
  • Try out a group class at the gym
  • Keep Carter out of school several days to do special activities
  • Plan a baby shower for a friend 
  • Go to the beach
  • Plan and go on a small family vacation
Today was my first day off after a horrible eventful trip to Disney World with 64 6th graders.  Put it this way, we came home with 2 less than we left with.  I'm glad I wasn't the parent who had to drive 16 hours round trip to pick up my child who got in trouble.  The trip couldn't end soon enough. I was very happy to get home to my family.  I was also very happy for Carter to go to school today, so I could finally relax.  I did get a lot of errands run.  Most importantly, I am caught up on all the Real Housewives shows.

No comments: