Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My New Obsession:


If you havent checked out pinterest, go now!  It's awesome.

I am turning into an organizing monster in my house.  I think Kevin is scared.  In three days:
  • I reorganized our linen storage in our closet
  • Organized Carter's books
  • Bought large ziploc bags to put Carter's toys together
  • Moved and reorganized our kitchen junk drawer
  • Thrown away anything I didn't think Carter would miss
  • Gotten rid of household items we no longer use
  • Reorganized my side of the dresser and got rid of lots of jewelry I never wear
Coming up next will be the garage, pantry and refrigerator. 

If I had an unlimited supply of money and a container store, I would be dangerous!

Not only am I finding a wealth of organizing ideas, I'm finding tons of crafts I would love to do.  Pinterest allows one to organize web links into bulletin boards by category.  Kevin wanted me to name mine "S**t I will never do" and "S**t I will spend lots of money on."  Where is his faith in me?




No comments: