Last week was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was busy! Kevin had to take Carter to the doctor on Tuesday for a cold. He weighed 18 lbs 11 oz! She told Kevin we could start giving Carter juice and water, so he has started getting pear juice.
Friday night, we took Carter with us to eat hibachi. He enjoyed watching everything. At the end of dinner, I was holding him, and he spit up all over me. I didn't know half the restaurant was watching until they all started laughing at the same time. On the way home, he got fussy, so we pulled over to make a bottle. Carter didn't want the bottle (later, I found out Kevin only put half the formula in for the amount of water I had.) We stopped at Bi-Lo to buy juice and bottle water. Kevin went in, and I stayed in the very scary parking lot. I could see Kevin wandering around the store, so I went in to help him. After, we were cleaning out his milk bottle and feeding him juice in the parking lot....the things we do!
Saturday and Sunday were nice and quiet. We have been enjoying just relaxing during our weekends.
Yesterday, we did get a call from Bank of America fraud services. Apparently, someone had tried to use our credit card at a Wal-Mart twice and a gas station in Columbus, OH on Saturday. Thank goodness it was declined at both places. We canceled the card immediately. The person from the bank told us that our information was probably taken and loaded onto another card. This morning at work, I went to tell my friend what had happened, and she stopped me. The same thing happened to her. Someone used her debit card at two different Wal-Marts and a few gas stations in Columbus, OH on Saturday. They were able to get her money. I hate this happened to someone else, but we were able to narrow down where someone got our information. We figured its one of two restaurants we went to together. Now, we are having everyone else we were with check their credit card info. I think I will start using cash when we go out to dinner and never let my card out of my sight.
Anyway, there are new pictures and videos on flicker. Carter has been a lot of fun and in a great mood despite his cold. We are enjoying him so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment