Tuesday, October 28, 2008


For those of you who expect my Sunday night posts, I apologize. I don't know what happened. I'm guessing last week was rather uneventful because not too much sticks out in my mind. Carter did cut a tooth. Just a little piece has come through his gums. It isn't easy to look because he sticks out his tongue when I try. We continue to enjoy Carter every day. He is so much fun. He likes to play peek-a-boo and laughs whenever I make lamb noises. I was reading a book to him and he cracked up laughing when I made the lamb noise, so now I know I can do that just to get him excited.

I've been trying to get him to use a sippy cup or at least hold his own bottle. He can't seem to understand he needs to hold the bottle up. When I try to show him, he just lets me hold it. Instead, he holds it down and sucks on it. Last night, I found a cup with a straw but a nipple-like top. He was able to drink juice out of it tonight!

This picture:
shows why we had to go to Target. My dear cat knocked the sterilizer off the counter and ate the tops of the nipples while we left for 10 minutes to drop my car off for routine maintenance. I'll spare you the picture of when he decided to give the nipple tops back.

A crazy hairdo from this week:

On his way to daycare this morning after dad wrangled him into the car seat:

No comments: