Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Yes, I realize I didn't update over the weekend. Our weekend was SO busy, I almost looked forward to work yesterday (minus getting up at 5:30)

Carter is 6 months old today! I forgot to get a picture of him earlier, so here is one of him passed out on the living room floor.
He is able to sit up for longer and longer periods when we set him in that position. He is also sleeping in his bed!!!! He still isn't back to sleeping through the night. I have to go upstairs to nurse him during the night, but we are making progress. Carter has his 6 month old well visit tomorrow, so that means shots! We are all getting flu shots on Sunday too. Well, my wimpy husband is getting the mist.

I think that is all that is going on here. I'm too tired to think!

No comments: