Sadly, the weekend is almost over. We are on our way to get flu shots at the pediatrician's office. Well, most of us are. Kevin has elected to get the flu mist. WIMP!
We dressed Carter in his Halloween onesie today hoping to take him to the pumpkin patch. Within an hour of being dressed, he managed to spit up peaches all over himself. We'll go next weekend.
We have had a nice relaxing weekend. Not much going on here at all. Carter has been sleeping in his bed for a week now! He does usually wake up once during the night. Most of the time, he will go back to sleep until time to get up.
I'm dreading this work week. I have a student who has been on a downward spiral, and I think the parents are starting to blame me. The student got in trouble in my class, so being responsible, I informed them. Later that day, the student walked up to me, looked me in the eyes, and called me the devil. Since then, there has been one more extreme incident (not involving me....thank goodness!) Anyway, the parents sent an email to my lead teacher saying they had a major issue with one of the teachers. Considering, I am the only one who has been in contact with them, it would be me. I love my students, but parents can be tough to deal with! For the most part, parents have been very supportive this year. I hope the trend continues.
Time to head to the doctor. Wish us luck.
Oh yeah, check out flickr. I added a bunch of pictures of the cutest little boy in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment