Monday, January 05, 2009


Carter is growing and developing too quickly. He has a top tooth that is coming in and really showing today. He wants to stand up all the time and is crawling everywhere. He is also trying new foods. We have been giving him little tastes of a few things we eat, but I am so afraid he will choke. Today at daycare, we told them they could feed whatever they give the babies, so he had some vegetables and fruit. We have also moved him up the step 3 foods. Tonight, he had spaghetti. He loved it and would fuss for more.

His personality is really coming out. He loves to play and the rougher, the better. He also has no problem expressing his displeasure by crying or kicking his legs.

He loves to play with Tiger's mouse hanging on the door. He pulls the elastic as far as he can and can't figure out why it can't go with him.


Well, I'm tired and blogged out. I can't think of everything I wanted to write. It was first day back at work in two weeks, but it really wasn't too bad. It was my first day working since my thyroid medicine kicked in. For once, I wasn't exhausted and I didn't drop markers all day long.

If you didn't get enough pictures, there are more on flickr.

No comments: