After we got settled, we decided to meet Beth at Copley Place. The doorman offered to walk us there. I had convinced Alana to not wear her hat because I didn't have one. We really regretted that. I was SO tempted to just grab a hat off someone's head and run. I bought us each a little hat at J-Crew when we reached Copley place. We shopped for a little while, and walked to meet Beth's husband and a few other people. On our way back to the hotel, we stopped at CVS. Ok, us country bumpkins were quite impressed by the 2-story pharmacy.
We were rather tired, so we walked to Maggiano's for dinner and, after walking a circle around the block to realize were only across the street, enjoyed dessert and wine at Finale. We were good girls and split all our food.
The next morning, I sprang out of bed and woke Alana up to start our day. We started at the Public Garden
Stopped for breakfast and shopping and walked all the way to the North End
That evening, we went to Beth's to enjoy pizza with her parents and friends. After, we left for her party. It started snowing on the way there. We had a great time and actually stayed out until 1:00am!!! (I'm sure everyone else stayed out much later than us.)
The next morning, we rushed downstairs before check out to play in the snow for a few minutes
Us southern girls decided we were not made to live up north and enjoy the winter, but we did have an awesome time. Hopefully, Alana will upload her pictures soon. (hint, hint!)

No comments:
Post a Comment