Carter loves his rubber duck. Too bad it was made in China. He will probably have lead poisoning. He carries it in his mouth. He usually has the whole head in his mouth, including the beak. He has also been pulling up on everything. He has even showed me that the cabinet locks can easily be pulled off right over the door pulls!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
It seems like I should have blogged during my FIVE DAY WEEKEND. Friday, I had a swap day, Monday, we had MLK day, and yesterday was a snow day!
I actually didn't mind going back to work today. It may have something to do with staying home with a sick and cranky little boy. Carter has been having a runny nose, but I just chalked it up to the top tooth that is trying to come through. When I picked him up at daycare on Monday, his teacher told me she had just gotten him to sleep and had a really hard time convincing him to sleep. He was screaming but yawning at the same time. When I got home, I got him to go back to sleep. When he woke up, he only wanted to be held and was burning up. Sure enough, he had a temp of 102.2. I really didn't want to wait to get meds in him, so we went to the after hours pediatric clinic. I had no idea what it would be like, so I made sure we ate before going. We were in and out in 20 minutes. Carter has his third ear infection. We go to his regular doctor in a few weeks to follow up. I think I will go ahead and push for him to get tubes. He is feeling much better. He didn't want to nap or let me out of his sight yesterday, but other than that, he has been playing like he usually does.


Carter loves his rubber duck. Too bad it was made in China. He will probably have lead poisoning. He carries it in his mouth. He usually has the whole head in his mouth, including the beak. He has also been pulling up on everything. He has even showed me that the cabinet locks can easily be pulled off right over the door pulls!
There are more pictures on Flickr.
Carter loves his rubber duck. Too bad it was made in China. He will probably have lead poisoning. He carries it in his mouth. He usually has the whole head in his mouth, including the beak. He has also been pulling up on everything. He has even showed me that the cabinet locks can easily be pulled off right over the door pulls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment