Sunday, January 25, 2009

I don't think I have any pictures to add today. We have had a rough weekend! I got a call at work on Friday to tell me Carter had thrown up 3 times. I called Kevin to pick him up and take him to the doctor. I met them at the doctor after work. It was just a nasty stomach virus that is going around. I had a few students out last week due to it. After the appointment, Carter and I came home and cuddled on the couch. He was exhausted, but we had to wake him up every 15 minutes to give him pedialyte. He was better around 6:00. Everyone seemed to be fine yesterday until my stomach started hurting last night. Well, it got Kevin first and got me around midnight. I was ok after one round, but Kevin was sick all night. I felt much better today but not totally up to par. Kevin spent the majority of the day on the couch. He seems to be feeling much better now. I hope that was our last round of a stomach virus for a long time!

You know you are a grown up when you are taking care of the sick people instead of having someone take care of you. Today, I got to do all the work because I was feeling better than Kevin despite the fact neither of us got much sleep last night.

No comments: