We ate lunch there.
Monday, March 29, 2010
We met my parents in Atlanta on Saturday morning and immediately headed to the aquarium. Carter was excited about seeing the "ish."
We had bought him some gold fish a few weeks ago, but they didn't live very long. I guess that's what you get for 13 cents. Carter was extremely impressed by the fish at the entrance and continued to enjoy looking in all the tanks and at all the exhibits.
We ate lunch there.
Once we had enough of the crowds, we walked back to our hotel. We couldn't have picked a better location. We stayed right at Centennial Park. Carter took a nap with Gammy and Poppa while Kevin and I walked over to the Georgia Dome, so I could pick up my race packet and go to the expo. We met up with Anna, and I bought my long awaited "13.1" magnet for my car. Once I felt we had sufficiently checked out all the fun running gear, we walked back to the hotel to prepare for dinner. Anna set us up at Maggiano's. We had a delicious dinner followed by a dessert platter that was on the house. After, we drove around and gawked at the houses off of Roswell road in Buckhead. Then, it was time to go back to the hotel and hope to get well-rested for the race. I woke up every hour because I was terrified of not hearing my alarm.
We ate lunch there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment