Sunday, March 07, 2010
We're still here. I've decided working, running, and taking care of a nearly 2 year old is enough! I don't need anything else on my plate right now like trying to keep the house clean or maintain some semblance of a smoothly running household. We started our week with Carter running a high fever. I had to work last Saturday to interview potential new students for our magnet program. When Carter woke up, his temperature was over 102. He stayed there until after he went to bed on Sunday. He and I stayed home on Monday, but he never knew he felt bad. Kevin had no idea why my hair was disheveled when he got home from work. I explained that trying to put a toddler in time out while he was hanging on my back would do it to a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment