Boy was this morning eventful! (If you get grossed out hearing about diaper issues, don't read)
So, it is all my fault. I started eating dairy products again because I really didn't see much difference. I wasn't even extreme...coffee creamer, slice of cheese, granola bar. (Oh yeah, and chocolate blueberries, a lot of chocolate blueberries) Carter had 2 blow out diapers yesterday during the day. There really wasn't much in them, just went right up his back. When I changed him before his 5:30 am feeding, he was rather dirty and decides to pee while changing him...there goes clean diaper #1. So, I start getting the next diaper on him and dirtiness comes flying out on the bed and me....there goes diaper #2. I go wash my hands and leave Kevin to finish. He decides to pee again....there goes diaper #3. As soon as that one is on, he dirties again....there goes diaper #4. We stripped the bed, and I fed Carter. Kevin set up camp in the living room, so we could go back to sleep. Kevin had a nice bed on the floor, Tiger and I had the couch, and Carter slept in his bouncy seat. He woke up around 9:00 sucking his thumb so loudly it woke us all up. Went to change him before feeding him, and he peed on the clean diaper and actually got his clothes dirty this time. Get another clean diaper and hear him dirtying that one. This time, the 3rd diaper worked. He is determined to set a world record for quickly going through a whole pack of diapers. I'm thinking diapers costs may need to come out of his college savings account.
Well, I'm off to try to get the blue soap that stained my neck during my biopsy yesterday. Gammy and Poppa will be here in 6 1/2 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment