Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have put a few more videos on Flickr. I do have more pictures and videos to upload, but this week has taken a turn toward chaos! We are looking forward to Gammy and Poppa coming to babysit next week and Dad's first Father's Day. I have to work next week. I will be leaving Carter with a friend on Friday morning. I just hope he is in a good mood and doesn't cry the whole time he is there. I am thankful I found someone to watch him while Kevin and I go to an unexpected appointment. For those of you who do not know what is going on, I have to have a biopsy of a nodule on my thyroid gland. My OB found it at my six week check up, I had an ultrasound, and visited a surgeon. I think the whole point of going to the surgeon was to just schedule the biopsy. I am really not concerned because bloodwork showed my thyroid is functioning normally. My OB just wants to be cautious and not ignore something that could potentially be dangerous.

I fed Carter around 7:45. He tricked me. It had been less than 2 hours since his previous feeding. Anyway, he did fall asleep, so I was able to get on the treadmill. I miss being able to run 3 miles at a time. I hope I can build back up to that. I am anxious to fit back into my regular clothes, but I have about 2 more sizes to go.

No comments: