Friday, June 13, 2008
Carter went 7 hours between feedings last night. I fed him around 8:00 and rocked him to sleep. I went to bed a little after 11:00 when I could tear myself away from the book I'm reading. (I am actually laughing out loud as I read it!) I thought it was pointless to go to sleep because he would be waking up shortly. To our surprise, it was almost 4:00 when he woke up to eat. Today, he has gone 4 hours between most feedings and has taken 2 naps. I think I have the wrong baby.
We dropped Carter off at my friends around 7:30. She has a 3 year old and a 6 year old. Her 6 year old had set his alarm to make sure he would be awake when we got there. I thought that was cute.
The biopsy went well. The radiologist told me the nodule looked benign. He couldn't promise, and my surgeon should receive the results in about a week. I wouldn't want to have to have that done daily, but it wasn't too bad. Kevin took the day off to go with me. It feels like a relaxed Saturday other than the 50 phone calls he has received from work. This afternoon, we went to Fresh Market to buy steaks to grill for Father's Day. Of course, while we were there, I HAD to buy an $8 bag of chocolate blueberries that I managed to eat half of on the way home. (And, why can't I fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes yet? I can't figure it out) I think I'm one of the few people who goes to Fresh Market just for the candy. Carter fell asleep on the way there and is still sleeping in his car seat in the living room. ( I am hearing a few grunts.) I decided to take the time to update the blog and upload pictures and videos. Check out flickr for what I haven't put on the blog.
I need to cook dinner tonight because the meat we bought will have to be frozen if I don't. I am starting to eat a few more milk products. I really can't tell if there is any difference. I have stopped eating peanut products to see if that will help. Who knows? I don't mind changing the diapers as long as he isn't having stomach pain from what I eat. It looks like we will be having an "Ansley dinner" considering it's 5:30. I will need to change and feed Carter before I start cooking. We usually eat kinda early here. My sister is notorious for eating dinner pretty late. When we do so, we fondly name our dinners after her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment