Going back to work has proven to be overwhelming. The week leading up to the first day of school has always been the most stressful. Now, I am just not extremely interested in going back and having everything done to go back. I used to stay at school and have Kevin bring dinner while I was setting up my classroom. Now, the AC shuts off at 3:00 on the dot. Who wants to stay and suffocate? We also have very little time in our rooms before school starts. Thursday was a swap day, so we didn't have to be at school. The only other time set aside in Wednesday afternoon. I really need to get myself motivated.
As for Carter, he is doing well. We are continuing to feed him baby food every evening. Last night, we started with peas. I was afraid he wasn't going to like them just by their smell, but he didn't mind one bit.
I've learned that I can put him in his Bumbo seat while we eat or if I need to get something done. He has started grabbing things. This makes feeding time especially fun when he grabs his bib and smears against his face. He also likes to suck on his fingers while I am feeding him.
He is continuing to grow like crazy. Many of his 3 month outfits are becoming too small. I even ordered a convertible car seat for my car. He is about to outgrow his infant one. Too bad I wanted the one that could be used up to 30 pounds. I think he will outgrow it by 20.
This is going to be a busy week. School starts on Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment