I can't believe how grown up Carter is. He has been such a sweet baby. Today, he came home shrieking just for fun and cooing up a storm. He is trying to sit up and loves to be held so he is standing. Last night, when I fed him, he would talk if to me and pull up on the tray of his high chair if I didn't feed him fast enough. I don't want to forget any of these moments. We have tons of little 30 second videos just to remember the little things.
I am not getting much work done when I get home in the evenings. I want to spend time with Carter and have lots to do for him. I am trying to use my planning periods wisely, so I don't need to take work home. Of course, I haven't had papers I need to grade yet.
I got my pathology report on Friday. I am fine. The doctor said the nodule was benign, but it was weird that I only had one. I'm hoping I don't ever have to have the other side removed.

No comments:
Post a Comment