After a very rough night, I decided to call the doctor. Last evening, Carter was very unsettled. During the night, he didn't want to sleep very much. After I got less than an hour of sleep between feedings, I figured I should take him in to help my sanity.
First, he weighs 11 lbs 7 oz! The doctor thinks he has acid reflux. For this, she prescribed Zantac, I can give him Maalox, can't put his diapers on too tight, and he needs to sleep sitting up. She thinks he may also be lactose intolerant or milk products are bothering him, so I need to steer clear of milk products. I'm thinking this is a blessing in disguise because that eliminates most foods and almost everything I cook. Hopefully, this will help me lose weight faster.
He also has cradle cap. We have to use Selsun Blue in his hair for 10 minutes every other day.
At least I know that a more peaceful life may be on the horizon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment