Another rough night combined with a rough weekend had us at the pediatrician again today. I am so thankful Kevin was home with me for three days. Carter was rather cranky through all of it, spitting up, explosive diapers, etc. She came to the conclusion that it is reflux combined with colic. I could have guessed that. We are going to try soy formula for a 2 days and see if things get better. If they don't, we will switch reflux medications. I will continue to pump just so I can still nurse if nursing isn't the problem. She also told me just to comfort him when he is crying. It looks like I will be holding him quite a bit for the next few months. I absolutely love my pediatrician. She is so understanding and seems to truly care. I will probably get a call from them tomorrow just to check on Carter. Also, I called at 9:30, got a 10:30 appointment, the doctor spent as much time with as as needed without rushing, and was out of there by 11:15. I wish this was the case with all doctors! He weighs 13 pounds 3.5 oz. He is definitely a big boy!
I do have pictures to post but have not had time to upload them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment