Sunday, May 11, 2008


Things are looking up here. Since Carter started taking the Maalox, he can go 5 hours between feedings! We can't get him to take the Zantac. It smells horrible, so I imagine it tastes even worse. The first time we gave it to him, he spit it out and gagged. Mom almost cried with him. The doctor wanted me to continue trying to give it to him over the weekend, so I brought it back to the pharmacy to have them flavor it. That didn't work either. The pharmacist offered to call the doctor tomorrow to change the medicine to some that tastes a little better. I think I will call the pharmacist first thing. I don't enjoy wearing the medicine.

I enjoyed my first mother's day. I received flowers on Thursday. Today, I got money to have a massage. I think that is much needed! We thought we were going to have bad weather, so we didn't make any plans. I had wanted to go out to lunch or dinner, but with my new diet, I have no idea what I could actually order. We went shopping and bought Carter some more books. Kevin also grilled for dinner. Overall, we had a great day.

No comments: