Gosh! You can see the mess in this picture. I feel like our life is totally chaotic and wonder when we will get things under control. I actually got up this morning, mopped, cleaned the kitchen, and did some laundry. That may have to do with the fact a friend is bringing lunch today. Also, Carter woke up earlier than I expected and was ready to eat. I don't know how to keep him full.
We are exhausted and like to get naps in during our free time. I was never a person to enjoy napping. I always felt lazy and thought I should be productive instead.
Carter and I ran a few errands yesterday. Yesterday evening, we took a stroll around the yard and met up with a few neighbors who were happy to see him. Today, we don't have any plans to go out. I thought about taking him for a walk later. I will see how tired we are.
Kevin really wants to go see Cowboy Mouth at a crawfish festival tomorrow, but the logistics terrify me. Will we be there during a feeding time? What if he needs his diaper changed? I don't think port - a - potties are appropriate or comfortable for either. I would like to see Cowboy Mouth as much as Kevin, but I just don't think we will be able to do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment