Taken on Monday
Taken Tuesday in an outfit from Kevin's coworkers
Taken today in Zachary's former Clemson outfit
We can't believe Carter is already a month old today! In some ways, it seems like we have had him forever and in other ways, we can't believe it has been that long.
Carter seems to have gained tons of weight over night. On Monday, I decided to weigh him on the scale with me. If my estimates are correct, he weighs over 10 pounds already! Sometimes, I think I will never be able to keep him fed.
Mom and Carter haven't been doing too much. Yesterday, Carter did go with me to get my hair cut. Later in the afternoon, we went to school for my students' field day. The kids were really excited to see him. I guess they liked seeing what made me such a grumpy teacher for the year. A few kids actually begged me to come back and teach them.
Tonight, Kevin took Carter to Petsmart. This is the first time I have been home without him. I was able to clean the floors, take a quiet bath, put laundry aways, and update my blog. It's weird.
We don't have many plans for the rest of the week. We are supposed to have bad weather, and I haven't quite figured out how I am supposed to take a baby out in the rain without him getting wet.

No comments:
Post a Comment