Pictures from Saturday:
In one of mom's favorite outfits. He always manages to pee on it before we can get out the house. It must be because Dad thinks the outfit is too preppy.
After his bath:
Pictures from Monday:
When I put Carter in his swing he actually fell asleep (he usually screams). This lasted until after I took his picture.


Today:
Sleeping peacefully in his bouncy seat while Mom got on the treadmill for the first time in ages.
Wild man hair!

Hanging out with Dad.
Thank you for not commenting on the lack of posting. Carter was 6 weeks old on Monday. I could not even fathom how moms go back to work after taking only 6 weeks off. Yes, it has gotten a little easier, but I am still exhausted. Going back to milk products didn't not work very well. Within 24 hours of eating them, Carter was spitting up like a champ.
This week has been slow so far. Ran a few errands on Monday. Mom had to go to the doctor on Tuesday, and today, we did absolutely nothing.
1 comment:
He gets cuter by the day!
Post a Comment