I attended my math workshop this morning. It was a little more boring than the rest of the week has been. After, I came home and mowed the grass. We were the "bad neighbors" on the block who hadn't mowed their grass in quite some time. I had 5 bags of clippings! Kevin was surprised when he came home. After I mowed, I called daycare to find out when Carter needed to eat again, so I could pick him up before then. I was almost there when I realized I had not put the car seat in my car, so I had to turn around, come home, and go back.
Carter is just growing up so quickly. It's exciting but breaks my heart at the same time. I was holding him this afternoon, and he noticed my watch. He began to touch it. This is the first time I have seen him really try to touch something. He also pulled his pacifier out of his mouth and out it back in sideways. He has to grab it one way and not let go to accomplish this. He has already started wearing some 6 month pajamas. I wish I could keep him little and innocent forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment