Not too much going on here this weekend. We are all exhausted, but I'm not sure why. Carter seems to be waking up a little earlier each day. This morning, he woke up to eat at 5:00. The TV repairman called at 7:00 to let us know he was coming today. We ended up going back to sleep until 8:30. I was able to find the time to get on the treadmill today. I really want to get back into my old clothes before school starts in a little less than a month. I really wouldn't mind getting new clothes, but it would be a lot to replace. We don't have any big plans for tomorrow other than grocery shopping.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Not too much going on here this weekend. We are all exhausted, but I'm not sure why. Carter seems to be waking up a little earlier each day. This morning, he woke up to eat at 5:00. The TV repairman called at 7:00 to let us know he was coming today. We ended up going back to sleep until 8:30. I was able to find the time to get on the treadmill today. I really want to get back into my old clothes before school starts in a little less than a month. I really wouldn't mind getting new clothes, but it would be a lot to replace. We don't have any big plans for tomorrow other than grocery shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cute picture! This blog is great I am glad you are keeping track of all these fun stories.
Post a Comment