Wednesday, July 09, 2008

In my previous post, I forgot to mention I took Carter to the pediatrician last Tuesday because he was spitting up a lot more than usual. We are now splitting his prevacid, so he has half in the morning and half at night. He weighed 15 lb 10 oz!

Today was a big day for us. Carter started daycare. I took him yesterday to enroll him. It was not a good experience. The infant room smelled like poop, and they had a number of toddlers in there because a teacher had called in sick. One of the toddlers tried to steal Carter's pacifier. As soon as I got into the parking lot, I started crying. I even stopped by my first choice daycare on the way home. (We are number one on their waiting list.) They said they should have an opening in August. I need to work for the next two weeks, so I would rather him in a consistent daycare than having babysitters here with him. I called to check on him, and he was doing fine. I picked him up around 12:30. He had just had an explosive diaper in one of their swings. I thanked him for not doing that at home. I just got to come home and soak his clothes.

That's about all the excitement here other than the cabinet pulls I finally got after being in the house for 2 1/2 years!

No comments: