Why am I posting at 7:20 am? I'm waiting for Carter to wake up. We put him to bed at 9:00 last night, and he is still sleeping!!!! I thought he would wake up when Kevin got up at 5:30. I decided to use this time to get some stuff done around the house. (Ok, reading and writing blogs doesn't really count). This will be the 3rd night this week he has slept through the night. The one night I am not counting was when he woke up at 4:30. I just need to learn to sleep longer when he does.
I went to the surgeon on Tuesday. Come to find out, I do have to have the right side of my thyroid removed. I was misled when I spoke to his nurse last week. I was in a bit of shock. My nodule is a follicular lesion, meaning we won't know it is definitely benign until it is removed and sent for more tests. I went ahead and scheduled surgery for August 6th. I wanted to do it before then, but they won't let me fly after. We have a trip planned to Louisiana for August 1st, so my parents will fly back with us to help me take care of Carter after surgery.
We don't have any grand plans for the 4th. Kevin's parents should be coming in either tomorrow or Saturday. We will grill when they are here. That's about it for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment