I have been sick. The week before Thanksgiving, I stayed home from Wednesday through Friday with laryngitis and was just feeling horrible. Kevin took a half day that Friday to put out pine straw. This is what 100 bales of pine straw looks like (It's 3 bales deep). Carter and I decided to go outside and help. I had picked Carter up early that day to take him to the doctor. he had a sinus and ear infection. First, we had to put the garbage can away: Then, we had to haul the bales: It was getting dark, so we had to clean up: Carter made sure his pacifier and ball were safe: We only needed about 50 bales, so we have had a wall of pine straw on our driveway. I brought 20 bales to a coworker, and today, we spread the others out all through the back. It does look nice. (Too bad,I haven't taken a picture)
I am a first time mom trying to navigate through motherhood without creating a totally neurotic child. I am also a middle school math teacher. Some days, I am terrified I'm turning into "that parent."
No comments:
Post a Comment