Sunday, November 16, 2008

All ready for the game (If you enlarge this picture, you can see his teeth)

Holding my bottle like a big boy

We were really looking forward to the weekend just so we could rest.

Friday night, Kevin got Carter up to eat before we went to bed, and he was hoarse and coughing. We decided to put him in his bassinet in our room, so we could keep an eye on him. He can pretty much touch all four sides of the bassinet at one time.

He seemed a little better in the morning, but I canceled the babysitting reservations at the gym knowing he needed to stay home. We didn't do much at all yesterday.

Today was another quiet day. Carter is still rather hoarse. He tries to scream and can't. Sometimes, we can't even hear him cry. Poor little boy!!! I did escape to go shopping with a friend. It was nice to be able to aimlessly wander through stores and not justify to anyone why I was going in each one. I amazingly didn't buy too much....some fleur-de-lis wall hangings and a cross ornament at Kirklands and some makeup at Ulta. That's about all the excitement around here. I just hope Carter feels better soon.

No comments: